The Importance of Professional Air Duct Repairs
Your air ducts serve as the respiratory system of the home, circulating the air you and your family breathe every day. Over time, air ducts could become separated, or even come apart completely. If not properly maintained, your air ducts can cause your heating and cooling systems to overwork, running up your utility bills while supplying unclean and potentially harmful air to your home.
After having air duct repair and sealing performed from the experienced technicians at Advanced Air and Heat, your home’s ventilation system will once again produce cool and energy-saving air for you and your family. To schedule a free estimate for your home or office, call our friendly staff today at 386-427-1665.
Signs Your Heating and Cooling System Needs Repairs:
As the professionals in the industry, we know a couple of the common signs that lead to you needing professional air duct repair and sealing service. These can range from:
- Your HVAC system, and in particular your air ducts, have not been adequately maintained five years or more.
- You experience loss of air flow to certain rooms
- Energy bills are higher and the air conditioner is running constantly, even though the temperature is not always comfortable
What Are the Benefits?
There are many benefits to getting your air ducts repaired and sealed by the experts at Advanced Air and Heat. For one, your home’s heating and cooling systems can begin to function more energy-efficiently. Following professional air duct repair and sealing service, even the tiniest leaks in a vent, which can increase monthly utility costs significantly, will be fixed saving you money down the road.
An HVAC system that has not been properly maintained could not only break down when you least expect it, but can also have an affect on the quality of life within the home whether you notice it or not. To see if your home’s air ducts are causing spikes in your energy bills or affecting your family’s comfort, schedule a free estimate for your air ducts or call 386-427-1665 today.
Indoor Air Filters
Even if your home’s ventilation system is new, it may not be protecting your family from airborne contaminants. Many home heating and cooling systems come with very basic and disposable indoor air filters. They may catch large debris from entering the home but will not capture the smaller toxins like bacteria, spores, and viruses. Upgrading to a high-efficiency home air filter can make a significant difference in your home’s air quality.
Clean, Safe Air for Your Home
High-efficiency particulate air filters (HEPA) catch a wide range of particles that many standard home air filters do not, including allergy symptom-causing microbes. Other home air filter options include electronic and electrostatic models, which use charged particles to attract and capture over 99% of all particulates in your home’s air. We offer the full range of indoor air filters for your home, including hospital-grade air filters for those with significant health concerns.
Air Quality Facts to Consider
- According to the American Lung Association, more than 60% of the air we breathe passes through an indoor air filter.
- Many respiratory illnesses can be eliminated through a clean and functional air filter.
- Indoor air can be up to 70 times more polluted with hazardous contaminants than outdoor air, according to the Environmental Protection Agency.
- 1 in 6 allergy sufferers experience symptoms due solely to the fungi and bacteria buildup in their home’s air ducts, per Better Health and Total Health Magazines.
Schedule Service Today
To help restore energy-efficiency, air flow and comfort to your home, call Advanced Air and Heat today. With excellent customer service and same price service every day of the week, we are sure you’ll be impressed with our professional air duct repair and sealing service. Schedule an appointment online or give us a call at 386-427-1665 today.