Can you afford not to buy Preventative Maintenance?
Regularly scheduled maintenance on your cooling and heating units makes a big difference in how long your unit lasts and how well it operates. Preventative maintenance ensures that your entire ac or heating unit is working at its best to avoid breakdowns or costly repairs in the future.
We offer a preventative maintenance tune-up for all air conditioners and heat pumps. Our service is comprehensive and includes a complete evaluation and inspection report focusing on:
- Thermostats: are responsible for regulating the air temperature. Oftentimes thermostats have problems due to frequent changing of the temperature, accumulation of dirt, electrical issues and corrosion. Having your thermostat checked through preventative maintenance can save your ac or heater from breaking down.
- Evaporator & Condenser Coils: in simplest terms, the evaporator coil provides indoor cooling and the condenser coil is responsible for driving warm air outside. These coils are essential for your a/c unit to operate efficiently but are affected by dirt, pollen and moisture. Having your coils checked regularly through preventative maintenance ensures coils are operating efficiently. Dirty coils usually waste energy which has a negative effect on your electricity bill.
- Refrigerant Leaks: Refrigerant Leaks need to be addressed immediately as the refrigerant or Freon coolant is harmful to the environment and can also damage your air conditioner. Refrigerant leaks can also cause health problems such as headaches and nausea due to the effect on air quality. Scheduling your preventative maintenance can detect these leaks before they become an issue for your family.
- Air Leaks: Air leaks are a very costly problem that can be dealt with through regular preventative maintenance. When air escapes from your air conditioner or heater to the outside of your home, both energy and money is wasted. Through our preventative maintenance tune ups we detect and seal air leaks in your home.
Other areas of focus in our preventative maintenance tune ups include:
- Return & Supply Registers
- Drain Pans & Drain Lines
- Expansion Valves
- Defrost Controls
- Blower Wheel
- Low Voltage & High Voltage Connections
If you have any questions, or would like to book a Preventative Maintenance Tune-Up – Contact us! We are open 7 days a week and provide same day service!