Buying a new air conditioning system is a big decision and investment. Purchasing an energy-efficient air conditioning unit will help you realize significant savings year after year.
To qualify for a $150 air conditioning rebate:
- Purchase and install a complete new straight cool/air cooled high-efficiency A/C system. This includes both indoor and outdoor A/C units.
- New unit must have a SEER rating of 16 or 17.
- New unit must be installed in a single-family detached home.
- Purchase your A/C system from Advanced Air and Heat, a Participating Independent Contractor (PIC).
View our heating and cooling guide.
At Advanced Air and Heat we like to keep our customers informed and up to date with any changes made that may effect your home comfort and your pocket book. The changes that FPL is making is a direct result of the new minimum energy efficiency standard for the manufacturing of equipment. The new law made by our government states that the production of 13 SEER efficiency equipment will end as of 1/1/15. Contractors will however have the ability to install 13 SEER equipment for 18 months or while supplies last under this new law.
In addition to this new law the EPA is also reducing the production of R-22 refrigerant by 90%. This means that if your home air conditioning system is currently utilizing R-22 refrigerant the price of a refrigerant leak repair will increase substantially. As of now we are unsure of what the increased cost of R-22 will be.
A Daikin brand air conditioner with a high-efficiency, two-stage scroll compressor and a 5-millimeter condenser coil design provides efficient and economical cooling performance.
- Cooling performance up to 16 SEER when properly matched and installed
- High-efficiency two-stage scroll compressor uses chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant
- Acoustically engineered sound control blanket helps to reduce noise levels compared to units without a sound blanket.
Contact Advanced Air and Heat for information and pricing. We’re always looking for ways to save our customers money. If you would like to schedule a free estimate to replace your existing home air conditioning system you can reach us 7 days a week at the number below.