It’s hard to find a good source of info for upcoming holiday events. From New Smyrna Beach north to Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach, and Palm Coast, we have the best and brightest holiday events for you!
New Smyrna Beach events / Edgewater holiday events / Oak Hill Christmas Events
Friday, December 2nd , 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. Light Up Flagler Ave Kick off the holiday season on the beach! Enjoy tastings from local businesses, toys, entertainers, carolers, and much more. Bring a toy for Toys for Tots and receive a FREE picture with Santa!
- This holiday event is on Flagler Ave. In New Smyrna Beach this Friday!
- Friday & Saturday, December 2-3rd, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. Treasures in the Park Oak Hill is hosting carolers and much more. Come out to Chung Park for a bake sale, plant sale, Christmas goodies and fun for all ages!
- Saturday, December 3rd, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. IMAGES: Holiday Tour of Homes Join us in New Smyrna Beach for a holiday fundraising event. Purchase tickets to tour five homes uniquely decorated for the holidays. All proceeds donated to IMAGES: Festival of the Arts.
- Saturday, December 3rd, 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Christmas Parade Head to Flagler Ave. this weekend for this year’s “Storybook Christmas” parade. View the parade anywhere from Flagler Ave to Canal Street.
- Saturday, December 10th, 10 a.m. Edgewater Christmas Parade is hosting it’s own “Sounds of Christmas” parade from Air Park Rd to US 1.
- Saturday, December 10th, 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Christmas Boat Parade Lighted vessels will loop from Edgewater to New Smyrna Beach Riverside Park to show off their Christmas décor. Edgewater & NSB are hosting events for spectators to view the boats.
- Saturday, December 31st, 9 p.m. Flagler Fireworks – Ring in the New Year on New Smyrna Beach. New Year’s Eve fireworks will be on Flagler Avenue.
Ormond Beach holiday events
- Saturday, December 10th, 6:00 p.m. Tree Lighting & Nighttime Parade Live bands, lighted floats, “twinkling lights and sweet delights” await in Ormond Beach this Christmas season. Parade route is US 1 to Grenada Blvd, ending on Beach Street.
- Thursday, December 15th, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. Holidays at the Casements Celebrate the holidays with the Casements family. The City of Ormond Beach will be hosting an Open House, Dessert Social, and Holiday Concert featuring the Moonlighters.
Today – December 19th Drop your Letter to Santa off at the Nova Community Center or the Casements. Check your mailbox for a return letter from Santa Claus.
Palm Coast Holiday Events
- Thursday, December 1st, 6 p.m. – Tree Lighting Ceremony Celebrate the holidays with the City of Palm Coast. Tree decorating and lighting kicks off the evening of wonder. Enjoy Santa, live music, and refreshments! The Fantasy Lights Festival opens after the Tree Lighting Ceremony, featuring animated light displays, Santa’s Village, and much more!
- Saturday, December 10th, 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Starlight Event & Parade – Head to Central Park to see Santa and play games Saturday night. The City of Palm Coast is hosting a holiday parade at 7 p.m., along with live entertainment & refreshments.
- Saturday, December 17th, 6 p.m. Christmas Boat Parade View the lighted boats along the Intracoastal Waterway from Cimarron Basin to the Grand Haven Gazebo. Click the link for all viewing locations.
Daytona Beach Holiday events / Port Orange December Events
- Friday, December 2nd, 5 p.m. Family Days Under the Stars Food trucks and a special showing of the movie “Elf” will be at the Port Orange City Center Circle this weekend!
- Saturday, December 3rd, 7 p.m. – 11 p.m. Ugly Sweater Christmas Party Daytona Beach Brewing Company is hosting its 3rd annual adults Christmas Party. Food trucks, music, and prizes will be at the brewery for this FREE event!
- Saturday, December 3rd, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. Christmas in the Park Head to the Kenneth W. Parker Amphitheater to meet Santa, enjoy Christmas concerts from local choirs, and get on a FREE horse-drawn carriage ride!
- Saturday, December 3 – 17th, 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Riverfront Holiday Market Do your Christmas shopping in the open- air at the Riverfront Shops of Daytona. Artists and vendors will be showcasing their unique gifts, décor, and much more! There’s also a Kids Zone for your little ones!
- Sunday, December 4th, 2 p.m. Christmas Parade Port Orange is hosting its 39th annual parade this Sunday on Dunlawton Blvd. Bands and floats will be decorated to match this year’s “Christmas Characters” theme.
Thursday, December 8th, 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. Fur Ball The Halifax Humane Society is hosting its annual fundraiser featuring a silent auction, live entertainment, and famous chocolate lounge. Get your tickets today to help out our county’s fur babies.
- Saturday, December 10th, 4 p.m. Christmas Parade City Hall tree lighting and Christmas Parade begins at Crabby Joe’s.
- Saturday, December 10th, 5:30 p.m. Christmas Boat Parade Gather along the Halifax River to enjoy the spectacle of lighted boats to benefit the Light the Way cancer group.
- Sunday, December 11th, 2 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Chili and Chowder Cookoff Chili, chowder, Christmas tree lighting, and parade will be happening at the DeBary Community Park.
- Monday, December 12th, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. Holiday Sand Trail Wander down the holiday sand trail through December 31st to discover holiday fun & crafts!
- Saturday December 17th December to Remember Stop by the Daytona Beach Bandshell daily for family fun featuring Santa, holiday craft village, pet weekend, tribute bands and more!
- Sunday, December 18th Chanukah Festival Special guests Princess Elsa and the Minions will be making appearances at the Schnebly Rec Center this year, along with live music, food trucks, amusements and a petting zoo!
- Friday, December 31st, 12 p.m. – 10 p.m. New Year’s Eve celebration R/C cars, inflatables, a pet parade, fashion show, food, arts, crafts, and a Kid Rock Tribute band and fireworks show make up Daytona’s New Year’s celebration.
We hope to see you at one of these wonderful holiday events!