Ultraviolet Germicidal Lighting equals Clean Air
Ultraviolet germicidal lighting is an effective technique for cleaning air and eliminating microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, mold spores, which are common year-round in Central Florida. They can be safely used in homes, schools, hospitals, workplaces, and any other building that may harbor unhealthy microorganisms.
With Central Florida being a great host for mold spores, UV germicidal lights are highly recommended for killing up to 99.9% of mold and help prevent future mold growth. This can help with those who suffer from mold allergies.
How do UV germicidal lights work? They render microorganisms sterile so they cannot reproduce, which ultimately kills them. Generally used in ceiling fixtures such as air ducts or ceiling fans, germicidal UV lights can disinfect the air of a room or building.
Germicidal UV lights are good for approximately two years before the need to replace them. They can be cleaned just like any other light bulb with a soft dry cloth.
Although they cannot penetrate surfaces, it is not recommended that humans or living things such as pets or plants be exposed to direct or reflective UV germicidal lights.
On the off chance that you are searching for a/c repair in Central Florida – Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Port Orange, Ormond Beach, or Edgewater, contact Advanced Air and Heat.