Tankless water heaters are gaining popularity. If you have a large family or a small traditional water heater, waiting for the water to heat up can be frustrating and time consuming. You might consider switching to a tankless heater (also called instantaneous, continuous flow, inline, flash, on-demand, or instant-on water heaters) for several reasons.
1. Tankless heaters are known to be more efficient and cost-effective. It has been reported that homeowners can save up to 50% on their monthly utility bills.
2. Using a propane tankless water heater is not only more environmentally friendly, but are approximately 30% more efficient than the average 50-gallon water heater.
3. Tankless water heaters may be installed throughout a household at more than one point-of-use to provide all the hot water requirements for an entire house.
4. Tankless water heaters heat the water as you need it, making hot water always available.
5. Tankless water heaters are much smaller than traditional water heaters, saving space in garages or closets.
6. Although the initial cost of tankless heaters may seem high, they are known to be more reliable and cost saving in the end.
If you are located in the New Smyrna Beach, Port Orange, Daytona Beach, Palm Coast and surrounding areas, give us a call at (386) 427-1665 to discuss your heating options.