There are several benefits to blown in insulation. B:
1. Cost – Cellulose is most commonly used for blown insulation and is more cost-effective than other blown insulation materials like cotton.
2. Environmentally friendly – Cellulose is primarily made from recycled paper, decreasing the chances of allergens.
3. Safety – Cellulose is safer during installation than fiberglass.
4. Ease of Installation – Blown insulation can be blown into small spaces, such as walls or unenclosed spaces.
5. Save money – The cost of new insulation may be recovered within 5 years on your utility bills.
If you are looking to have your blown in-home insulation done by an expert in the Greater Daytona Beach area, contact Advanced Air and Heat. We have over 17 years of experience and can perform your home insulation quickly, and affordably.