What is the best generator for my home?
There are more power outages today than there were 20 years ago. Severe weather is the leading cause of power outages in the United States. Between 2003 and 2012, an estimated 679 widespread power outages occurred due to severe weather. These outages can be devastating to families, especially when their food supplies can virtually be destroyed in a matter of hours. During hurricane season when there are many power outages here in Florida, generators can be the ultimate lifesaver.
We recommend using Generac Home Generators for the following reasons:
• Engines built right here in the USA
• Generac builds its own alternators and subsystems
• Detects power outages all year round, 24 hours a day
• Fully automatic – You don’t have to be home to start it
• Runs until utility power returns, whether it’s two days or two weeks
• Runs on natural gas or liquid propane
• No extension cords!
• 24/7/365 Customer support straight from Generac
See how it works here:
For more information about Generac Home Generator installation in the New Smyrna, Port Orange, Daytona Beach and surrounding areas, contact Advanced Air and Heat at (386) 427-1665.
Advanced Air & Heat
1939 W. Park Avenue
Edgewater, Florida 32132